The immunologists blood results fully came back and we were definitely able to rule out some autoimmune diseases. They also pointed us in a new direction, at a rare condition. She has two specific lymphocytes that are elevated. He consulted with her oncologist and they both agree we should do a specialized test to see if this rare condition is what is causing everything to happen. They say a lot of what is going on with her lines up with this condition.
This brings us to tomorrow. We see the oncologist for the specialized test at 10:30 am, and then we have another consult with the surgeon at 1. I was hoping to have all the results by the time we had to see the surgeon (which was originally supposed to be Friday) but I can at least bring him the names of the tests we are doing/waiting for results on.
Photo: All the appointments take their toll on Phoebe