Phoebe had an abdominal ultrasound done on Thursday morning. Waiting for the results is driving me nuts!
We were hoping to hear Friday evening, especially since the radiologist was sending the report to her immunologist right away. As of 4 pm on Friday, the immunologist had not read her results yet.
We just want to know if she needs a CAT scan, or some other detailed imaging. We also want to send a copy of the results to Cincinnati Children's for her chart.
The true author of this blog is my daughter Phoebe. This is her life. I am blessed beyond words to be her mommy and to be able to share her story with you.